Question of the Week – DESTINI Estimator: Where do I save a custom report so that it is accessible from the Report drop-down menu?
Questions of the Week are asked and answered in the Beck Technology Community. Anyone is encouraged to join the community to discover additional tips and tricks.
1) Select the new report file, and cut or copy it from the current location
2) Go to a Windows File Folder
3) Type %programdata% in the address menu and press Enter
4) Select the DESTINI Estimator folder
5) Select the Custom Reports program
6) Save the file in this folder, and it will be available via the drop-down menu in the Reports commands