See DESTINI Estimator 2016 2.0 in Action
DESTINI Estimator 2016 2.0 is here, and its unprecedented new functionality makes the estimating process faster, more flexible, and more accurate than ever.
Beck Technology’s Chief Technology Officer Michael Boren hosted a live webinar, walking viewers through a few of the new version’s high-impact new features. Among them:
- Takeoff view that shows quantities from 2D drawings and 3D models, including standard area, line, and count takeoff
- Autodesk Navisworks® integration and filtering that lets you specify only the properties you need
- Model comparison views to reflect changes and cost impact in 2D and 3D models as well as Microsoft Excel imports of estimates
- Highlight rules to color-code any categories of estimate information you specify
- Fee application, including the ability to specify distributed fees, bond fees, premiums and surcharges
If you missed the debut webinar, you can still see DESTINI Estimator 2016 2.0 in action.